Drug Treatment & Social Rehabilitation Service
We provide intensive counselling and supportive service to different marginal groups. Drug treatment includes residential and outpatient models. Our drug counselling centre and youth outreaching team began providing services in 1980s and they are the pioneers of the services.
- To help the drug abusers and internet addicts to abstain from their problematic habits. We provide holistic services to individuals and their families, and facilitate them to make positive connections with the environment and then regain their life-balance;
- To provide educational and professional training programmes to community members so as to build up a healthy environment for our service targets;
- To provide tailormade professional service for youth groups with special needs to enhance their abilities and competence for their social re-integration.
- To provide community-based drug counselling services and public education programmes in Kowloon West (Yau Tsim Mong District, Kowloon City, Shamshuipo).
- To provide family support service to drug abusers in Kowloon West.
- To provide drug treatment services (in and out-patient) for male drug abusers aged 35 or below and out-patient drug treatment service for female drug abusers aged 35 or below.
- To provide individual and group counselling service to internet addicts and their families.
- To provide youth outreaching service in Yuen Long District.
We adopt a comprehensive and multi-level social work approach and deliver a wide range of services such as individual and group counselling, family support services, community programmes, medical support services and residential detoxification treatment through multi-disciplinary teams.
- PS33 Counselling Service for Psychotropic Substance Abusers
- PS33 - Tsimshatsui Centre
- PS33 - Shamshuipo Centre
- HERO - MSM Support Service
- Project THC- Stratified Cannabis Users Intervention
- Jockey Club Lodge of Rising Sun
- Online New Page - Online Addiction Counselling Centre
- Teen TechCreator
- Yuen Long District Youth Outreaching Social Work Team